Brown Chicken is an ideal kit, for a beginner / intermediate needle felter.
She is bold and brown and stands approximately 15cm tall when finished.
This is a complete kit containing detailed, easy to follow instructions with photographs guiding you through each stage.
Each box contains:
- British & Merino Wool
- Core Wool
- 3 Different Sized Needles
- Needle Case
- Detailed 8 Page A5 Booklet Instructions with photos of each stage
- Detailed PDF Instructions with photos of each stage (Optional)
- Felting Foam (Optional)
- Hessian Felting Pad (Optional)
- 8 Needle Wooden Holder (Optional)
- Single Needle Wooden Holder (Optional)
This kit can be bought with or without a felting pad. See the drop down box to make your choice. Please note, hessian sack arrives empty, it will require filling with 1.5 kg of rice.
This kit can be bought with extra needles. See the drop down box to make your choice.
This kit can now be bought with a FREE set of PDF instructions included. See the drop down box to make your choice (Please be sure to include your email address when placing your order to allow us to send your PDF file to)
(The needles used for needle felting are very sharp! Not recommended for children under 10 without close adult supervision)